NFC Inlay (CNM102)
NFC Inlay (CNM102)
The NFC Inlay is a cryptographic, blockchain-compatible, NFC-enabled inlay that allows customers to integrate a cryptographic identity to any product and build their applications for the Internet of Everything (IoE), including authenticity, e-commerce, provenance, supply chain, and financial applications. The NFC Inlay is cloud-connected and compatible with the Chronicled platform which enables clients to deliver consumer and enterprise solutions that provide strong cryptographic identity and transaction capabilities to physical goods and devices.
- NFC support
- Compliant with ISO/IEC 14443
- Verification protocol compliant with NIST PIV technical specifications (SP 800-73-4)
- Banking-level security with Common Criteria EAL 5+ certification
- Cryptographic identity based on RSA
- Blockchain support via open sourced SDK and Chronicled API
- Integrated with Chronicled platform for easy deployment
- Power-efficient, high-speed crypto coprocessor
- Browser support via NDEF
- Self generation of secrets for no disclosure of private keys
- Administration Dashboard available for easy management
- Configurable Android and iOS Apps and Widgets available for end user applications
- Availability of customized options, including size and tamperproofing methods
- Dimensions: Ø 28mm x ~400μm
- Material: PET Clear
- Trade finance
- Supply chain
Deploy IoE-enabled Things
Once the inlays are installed on your Things, you can use the Chronicled Dashboard to deploy. Each Thing will have a unforgeable identity that links them to the blockchain and makes them unique.
Configure your experience
You can fully customize the user experience of any-Thing that you deploy by activating and configuring the widgets via the Chronicled Dashboard. You can provide rich descriptions of each Thing - specifications, photos, videos, brand details - as well as features, including the ability to verify authenticity, buy and insure.
Select your App experience
The Chronicled App for iOS and Android allows you to quickly rollout solutions for users that will be interacting with the IoE products and devices that you deploy. White labeling is also an option; you control the user experience via the Chronicled Dashboard. Or, with the Chronicled open source SDKs and API, you can deliver the next level of customization and integration of the Chronicled experience into your own App.
- 3 Inlays: $9.99
- 20 Inlays: $49.00
- 100 Inlays: $199.00
For quantities greater than 100, please contact us for a quotation: email@example.com.